CLicker on html/css
I hate checkboxes
Sumary of my project
Each kid have a different path:
- The first one go directly to the candies
- The second go first on the left and rush to the candies right after.
- The third make "a stair" before rushing the candies
- The fourth go left and right
- The last one make a circle before rushing the candies
I set a second wave of kids with the same path but faster and with different timing.I made the game difficult because I wanted my player to focus on scoring.
The other things
For the score I used the function counter on css and I decided to show the score on a div at the top of the screen. I also made a little candie sprite .To end the game I set an animation on timer, it spawn right after the animation of the last kid and show a black screen with the final score and the replay button.